New York will work to retain our position as the first state in protecting the reproductive rights of all women and families.
The mission of the New York State Bipartisan Pro-Choice Legislative Caucus (BPCLC) is to protect reproductive rights across the state, and provide a voice for pro-choice state legislators in policy debates at both the state and national level.
Specifically, the BPCLC works to protect access to quality reproductive health services, remove barriers to these services, ensure access to education about reproductive choices, and respond to any potential infringement to the legal rights to reproductive healthcare in the State of New York.
The BPCLC was established in 2010, and is represented by members of both the New York State Senate and Assembly. Currently, there are 98 members of the BPCLC, and all Legislators are invited to join the Caucus at any time.
- Senator Krueger Explains Why the BPCLC Was Formed
- Senator Stewart Cousins on Why Reproductive Rights Are So Important
- Assemblymember Deborah Glick on Her Pro-Choice Mission
- Senator Krueger Speaks at Planned Parenthood Stand Up For Women’s Health Rally
- Senator Gustavo Rivera Explains, in Spanish, Why Family Planning Providers Are so Vital